Q: Can i Collect My Order
A: Sorry , we do not have a collection point currently . All orders will be delivered
Q: Where are your items shipped from
A: All stock is kept in South Africa - no long waits for Overseas delivery
Q: How long does shipping take
A: Paid orders placed before 17h00 will be dispatched the next working day
After Dispatch , the time frame is as follows :
Post office speed services - Overnight after Dispatch ( Remote areas , it will take 2 days after dispatch )
Post office parcel - 5 - 7 working days
Couriers - If you are within 50KM of a major center , delivery will be 2-4 working days after dispatch . Regional and remote locations will be a 3-5 working day period.
Couriers charge a R100 delivery surcharge if the delivery is to mines , hospitals , plots , farms and any location that is considered remote
Please note we cannot be held responsible for any delays on the courier side . This is beyond our control . Times given are projected delivery times and are to be used as a guideline .
Q: Where will my goods be sent
A: Postal services will be delivered to your nearest post office and the Couriers will deliver to the address in your account profile . Please make sure you have the correct delivery address selected when you place an order and that you are available that day to accept the delivery . The delivery system is automatic , and paperwork generated will be to the address you selected on checkout - Couriers will charge for a rescheduled delivery
Q: How do i know if you have stock on an item
A: Stock levels are accurate - if you can add a product to your basket , we have stock . In the unlikely event we cannot find the stock due to incorrect stock levels , you will be notified and a full refund will be offered
Q: You are sold out of an item i want - When will you get in again
A: We actively search for all out of stock items - Please check back often . If you have been waiting a while please email your request through to us
Only make a backup of a legally owned game . You must have an original game for every ISO / Backup that you have and you must destroy the ISO / Backup when you no longer own the original
Q: How can i play my Xbox games from a Harddrive
This enables you to play your backed up games from any external USB harddrive and allows you to load custom dashboards and homebrew applications and emulators . This is not Live friendly ( you cannot go online and play ) . You can also backup a game quickly and easily via the custom dashboard
Apart from retrieving your CD rom key from your motherboard when your DVD rom fails , Jtag/RGH allows you to have custom NAND image (most popular is FreeBoot) and run unsigned code on your XBOX360. This means you can create applications and programs yourself and use it on your XBOX360. Also, there are tons of homebrew applications available online that you can use and test.
There are many features to name a few:-
- Run Unsigned Code and develop homebrew applications
- No limitations on Hard-drive size. You can connect any hard-drive size (External USB Hard-Drive or Internal MS Hard Drive).
- Load applications, programs, games, movies, music from Internal MS hard drive or external USB Hard drive.
- You can pack up your old systems Nintendo64, Sega Mega drive and use emulators of those systems on your XBOX360 This is one of the coolest features you can have on Reset Glitch Hacked Console. - Relive and enjoy the precious memories from our old school titles (Atari, NES, SNES, Sega, Nintendo64, NeoGeo, MAME and Many More). Seriously now you can enjoy Sonic 3, Streets of Rage, Super Mario64 etc on your Full HD TV. - Region Free Console i.e Play applications, programs and games from all the regions of the world . You can also save using your DVD rom which will keep the heat in your console down , and will save your dvd rom from use and wear and tear - imagine no more lens replacements ever again . AND also no hunting down game disks - they are locked away securely and you play games from an USB harddrive
There are various ways to play backups of your legally owned games and each has advantages and disadvantages. Each has a level of technical know how and i hope the descriptions below will help you make a choice in which system to use
Flashing is the most common and allows you to pop a Disk backup of a legally owned game into your console and play . The process involves opening up your console and flashing firmware to your optical drive .
This is the most technical and complicated , but if your console is compatible , and once it has been setup , this method is easy to use once you are shown how .
After you have modded your console , you place a modified ISO ( obtained legally and only if you own an original of the game ) on any harddrive and play directly from the harddrive . Games are selected via a custom dashboard . You are not able to go on Live .
Xbox Model Guide
Winchester identification :
(1) The CGPU is without IHS, and the type is: 4672991 D-A3;X888841-001
(2) SKhynix or ST NAND Samsung K4J10324KG-HC14 NAND flash
(3) The MFR DATE is arround 2014.08.14 + LOT NO./DATE: 1436X
Phat DVD Rom Identification
Slim DVD Rom Identification and key extraction
If you have a Hitachi , RGH is the only method of key extraction .
If you have identified your drive as a Liteon , then you need to check the manufacture date on the back of the console. If the console was made before Sept 2011 then you will have a Lite-On DG-16D4S, if the console was made in or after Sept 2011 you will have a Lite-On DG-16D5S
The DG-16D4S can have its key extracted via conventional Flashing tools . If your console has a DG-16D5S drive , you will have to RGH to get your keys
PS3 LENS IDENTIFICATION CHART
Visually compare the laser model number on the laser deck as they are not interchangeable .
Various models have crossover lasers . This chart is given as a guide and is not to replace visual verification .
Lenses are non-returnable so make 100% sure by visually comparing the lense model before purchasing
Team Xecuter Forums , Guides and tutorials ( look at the coolrunner installation section for installation guides as the coolrunner forms the basics for a RGH )